Well, with the new year the time has once again come for people to make the resolution to lose weight. At work they are having a biggest loser competition, with weekly weigh-ins, motivational lunches (at which I am sure they will only serve celery sticks and water) and other such things. One of my co-workers signed up and I took a look at all the stuff they would be doing and decided to join as well. For $12 I can handle it. And it isn't a bad thing, right? What is the worst that could happen, well, not losing weight I guess. No, actually gaining weight would probably be the worst...
To be honest, I don't have high expectations. I already had goals to be healthier this year, and have been working on those, and I imagine that as I continue to work out and eat better I will just replace fat with muscle, and since muscle weighs more than fat, I will probably end up weighing more. Sigh...woe is me. Anyway, that is one of the recent little developments in my life. Not too exciting, but I will call it a development nonetheless! :)
1 comment:
Do you ever watch the show, Biggest Loser? I know this sounds lame but I LOVE that show! I'm usually sitting on the couch enjoying a nice dessert while I watch - I'm terrible. Good luck on your resolution to eat healthier - I should do that too...
Post a Comment