Saturday, August 30, 2008

25% Mine, Right?

The past week or so my life has been a little crazy- well, an extra amount of crazy, because my sister Elizabeth was in town with her son, Brayden, and her husband, Joseph. They left early Tuesday morning, and I am going to miss them! Brayden is so adorable! I know that there are people out there who are thinking I am just saying this because he is related to me, and so I am including some pictures to validate my claims.


See- he really is adorable! I love his chubby little cheeks and fat, chunky legs, what a cutie! A friend of mine suggested that since Elizabeth and I are twins and have some DNA in common, that Brayden is a quarter percent mine as well. What a deal!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ha! Brayden's lucky to have you as an aunt. Love ya sis!