Monday, August 25, 2008

That's Wicked!

I went to see Wicked this past weekend with a few friends and the family. For my mom's birthday I told her that I was going to buy tickets for her and my dad to see it, and so I headed down to Hollywood in the early afternoon to stand in the heat and wait for my chance to win the Wicked lottery. After putting my name down I definitely had a good feeling about my chances of winning. And after waiting a half hour they started drawing names, and I won! Hooray! So I got a pair of tickets on the front row for my parents, what a deal right? Anyway, I've seen it a few times now and it is a great show for all of you out there who haven't had a chance to see it- I definitely recommend it.

No comments: