An introduction into the rambling, random and more often than not, ridiculously inane thought processes that run through my head.
Friday, May 16, 2008
I'd Rather Dance with You...
On Monday I was in the kitchen at home, goofing around with a friend while waiting for my apple crisp to heat up in the microwave when my grandma walked in. Now, for those of you who have seen me dance, you know that I am not the best. I’m not good either. In fact, the most fitting word to describe my dancing ability is inept. Ok back to the story, I was in a silly mood and dancing around the kitchen when my grandma walked in and asked me if I’d learned a new dance move. At this point I was faced with quite the dilemma: go with an easy yes or no response, or explain to grandma that I am a terrible dancer and was just goofing around (and remember, grandma is very hard of hearing, so any explanation would have to occur at a yelling type of decibel). Needless to say, I went with a simple, “no” response, retrieved my apple crisp and went to watch The Colbert Report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment