An introduction into the rambling, random and more often than not, ridiculously inane thought processes that run through my head.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
The Endless Monotony
Sometimes on those very long days at work when my job becomes mind-numbingly boring and makes me wish I were instead sitting on a corner with my faithful dog and a sign that reads, "could not stand corporate world; need money to keep me from selling myself out to another corporation" I think longingly of how magnificent it would be to resign from this job. However, now that I am actually quitting the process of writing the letter, talking to my boss, having the exit interview, basically the whole drawn out and endless process, I find myself at a loss. There are so many things that I would like to write in my letter of resignation, but I haven't quite been able to come up with a draft that suits my needs and wants, that is, until I found this website. http://www.shanemcdonald.com/laughs/l-make-resignation-letter.html If anyone is looking to resign or just needs a simple laugh, this is a site that I strongly recommend. Check it out, and if it doesn't make you laugh I'll give you a dollar. Well actually, seeing as how I'm the one quitting my job you should give me a dollar. Yes, I like that plan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did laugh but I won't give you the dollar :)
Post a Comment