Do you remember that song by Eiffel 65 about the blue guy who lives in a blue house and everything is blue, etc.? If not, here is a helpful link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL2UsAbI1hg

Anyway, I went to the beach with some friends on Saturday and a friend did some photoshopping and suddenly I am like the dude in that song! Except not a dude and not in a song...but check out the picture- so fun!
And just running with the whole song thing, isn't it fun how a certain song can define a certain moment or period in your life? Like when I hear the song "When I Dip You Dip." Totally takes me back to middle school basketball team. And then there is "The Circle of Life" from The Lion King that my high school basketball team used to sing in the locker rooms before games (yeah, random I know). Hearing the Blink 182 song "First Date" reminds me of junior year in college, driving to Sarah's wedding while singing duets with Rach...wow, good times.
Anyway, I think that there should be more music in life. What if at any moment you had to choose a song that typified your feelings, what was happening, etc.? I think it would be so much fun! And it wouldn't be a musical because you wouldn't have to actually be the person singing, just choose the song for the moment.
For example, in this picture of me at the beach with some friends I would have chosen the song "California Girls." I know, not so creative, but hey, we are in CA and we're girls. I can't always be brilliant ok! Anyway, just think about the whole soundtrack to your life thing; maybe do it for a whole day and see how it goes. I'll do it too and report back. =)
Anyway, I went to the beach with some friends on Saturday and a friend did some photoshopping and suddenly I am like the dude in that song! Except not a dude and not in a song...but check out the picture- so fun!
And just running with the whole song thing, isn't it fun how a certain song can define a certain moment or period in your life? Like when I hear the song "When I Dip You Dip." Totally takes me back to middle school basketball team. And then there is "The Circle of Life" from The Lion King that my high school basketball team used to sing in the locker rooms before games (yeah, random I know). Hearing the Blink 182 song "First Date" reminds me of junior year in college, driving to Sarah's wedding while singing duets with Rach...wow, good times.
Anyway, I think that there should be more music in life. What if at any moment you had to choose a song that typified your feelings, what was happening, etc.? I think it would be so much fun! And it wouldn't be a musical because you wouldn't have to actually be the person singing, just choose the song for the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment