Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust...

I am now officially old. Yes, that is correct, I have hit the quarter century mark and joined the old ladies club. The years are starting to roll by at an increasingly faster pace. From this point on I will spend my time knitting, baking bread and spending all my money and time on and with my nieces and nephews. ;-)

One thing I do like about birthdays is that it is a good time to review the past year of my life. (Don't worry, I don't plan on boring anyone by recounting all of the details). It is always fun to give each year of your life a different title, like each year is a chapter. For this year the chapter would be titled something like, "Don't Break a Leg." And yes, I intentionally messed up that saying to reflect my accident prone-ness. The blooper reel for this past year would be full of the many accidents and random catastrophes that I have had.

No comments: