Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Duel of Monstrous Proportions



Remember back in elementary school when you were forced to do science fair projects? Without fail, every year there would be one kid that would do a taste test between Coke and Pepsi. Personally I don't see how that constitutes science, sounds more like personal preference. What is the hypothesis? People say they like something but then can't tell the difference once blindfolded. Wow...that is a groundbreaking experiment right there. Anyway, there were two delivery guys, one from Coke and one from Pepsi, who got into a fight in Pennsylvania. Because they disagreed over which product was better. And yes, this was reported in the news. (No wonder people think Americans are frivilous). http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2007/10/14/miele.coke.vs.pepsi.fistfight.wtae






On a lighter and more tasty note, I went to Santa Barbara this weekend with my Mama for a pre-birthday celebratory lunch and shopping. Here is a picture of me with my lunch. Yes, that is
crab. And I had the little clampy- leg crushing tool thingy and the tiny fork to get the meat out with. It was quite the eventful lunch. So delicious, but incredibly messy. Here is a pic from the restaurant of the pier. It was kind
a gray day. But see the mountains
in the background? With the clouds and such? Well, I had a humanities teacher who said that Asian artwork where the mountains were covered in clouds were always Japanese, and so I call those Japanese mountains.
To sum up this post: Santa Barbara was lovely and the Coke vs. Pepsi feud is really getting ridiculous. Come on people, just let it go already!

No comments: