Isn't that amazing? He hit that thing about 4 times and it was dead. No one else got a chance to hit it. Can you say needed release of pent up aggression? Just kidding. But seriously. The next time you have a pinata you might want to have a mini refresher course on pinata etiquette. Even if it is your birthday you shouldn't hog the pinata. (Write that one down in your journal, you wouldn't want to offend anyone by forgetting something that important!)
Well, the rest of the birthday celebration went well. My mom and I had prepared a delicious dinner, some might call it gourmet, I prefer to call it delicious and leave it at that. But if you want to refer to my cooking as superb, decadent, etc. I won't stop you. Anyway, here is another picture, this one of the Parental unit, so precious! And yes, I realize that it looks like my father is about to karate chop my mama, but...actually that is pretty accurate. In our family instead of spanking the birthday-ee we have a birthday tradition that the birthday boy or girl gets to hit the other people. My dad chose a karate chop, which was unexpected but well received. (Ok, if you believed any of that for any length of time then a. you don't know me very well b. you are extremely gullible c. you have issues or d. all of the above).
No comments:
Post a Comment